Divemaster Seeking Employment (Bali, Maldives or Mauritius)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DM254829

New
Reaction score
Hi,
I just resived my cerificate and I'm looking for a job as divemaster in Bali, Maladives, Mauritius, Philippines or somewhere in this areas.
I'm from Poland and I would like to move to paradise and change my life:)

I love sun, water, diving and hard work :)

Please help me, I can strat from end of October.

Iwona

If you are looking for jobs in the Maldives. You might have a better chance if you apply directly
to the dive operators. Like Euro Divers, Delphis Diving etc...

hi Iwona.
im an indian . wanted to be divemaster. actually im a computer h/w professional but now want to change my profession. i always dreamt of being a diver. can u suggest a course which i should do so that i can get good job oppurtunity. did u get a job at maldives , mauritius or philippines. ur suggestion would be of great help to a newcomer like me. thanks in advance

hi Iwona.
im an indian . wanted to be divemaster. actually im a computer h/w professional but now want to change my profession. i always dreamt of being a diver. can u suggest a course which i should do so that i can get good job oppurtunity. did u get a job at maldives , mauritius or philippines. ur suggestion would be of great help to a newcomer like me. thanks in advance

Contact barracuda diving in goa for local training. Venkata is great.
They are PADI and SSI for newbie- pro training

Back
Top Bottom