Dive trip to Miami

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toolbox-13

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well 8 days and Counting and I'm off to Miami for a week of diving. I'm really excited about diving the Spiegal Grove. Doing a Wreck and Search and Recovery Specialty courses. Since the weather here in NE Pa is sub zero and the Susquehanna River is just about froze solid all the local ponds and lakes are covered with Ice Fisherman I'm going through withdraws for some diving. Hopefully by next winter I'll be ready to dive dry and will join some of you Wreck Valley folks for some winter diving at Dutch.
I hope I get to meet (face to face) some of the Wreck Valley Folks for some diving this summer when I get back from School in July. Until then Hope you all dive safe and I'll keep in touch

Here's hoping you have a great time here in South Florida. The weather has been great down here for the last several days so hopefully it will stay that way for a while longer.

Scott

Being a fellow WreckValley diver, staying in Fl for the winter, let me say "Come on Down!!! Seeing as how you are driving down, if you choose to stop and do some spring diving in No. Fla, go ahead and PM me. Matbe we can hook-up and get some dives in. I'm in the Ocala area, not far from most of the major springs..........Dive Often and Dive Safe................P.S. Drive Safe, that's a long drive!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom