Trip Report Dive trip from Dreams Resort, Curacao June 20-27th, 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The dive shop owner had told me about this. Part of it is located between the Marriott and the Dreams. They plan to have some sort of shop at each location. I think there is a pier they can also use at the Marriott. If you look at google satellite view you can see what I think are the concrete pads for the individual bungalows. Though they look like they might be different than the artist rendering.

Yep, the Marriott is only 5 min walk to the Dreams so easy to dive with them from there. In fact at least one couple I dove with was staying at the Marriott.

They are also building an adult only Secrets between the Dreams and Marriott. If you look at a satellite view you will see concrete pads. There is supposed to be a pool running a long them so you can swim from your room. We could see a lot of construction materials from our room. It also sounds like they are planning to have a dive shop there as well.
Do you know when the Secrets resort is supposed to open? There isn't any mention of it on the Secrets website.

Supposedly it is 45% full at opening in April 22
After re-reading the posts I'm a little confused, are they building both a Secrets and a Sandals?
As I posted before, there is no mention of a Secrets Curacao anywhere.

Sounds more like the place mentioned in this recent article - New Resort Management Deal for Zoetry Curacao Resort & Spa

Maybe theres been some resort management churn. Looks like Zoetry and Secrets (and Dreams) are under the same umbrella -

After re-reading the posts I'm a little confused, are they building both a Secrets and a Sandals?
As I posted before, there is no mention of a Secrets Curacao anywhere.
Oh, bum. It's a Sandals. There are no secrets anywhere in Curacao. We're an open book!

Oh, bum. It's a Sandals. There are no secrets anywhere in Curacao. We're an open book!
Sandals is at the other end of the island though. This is by Dreams and the Marriott and looks like another real thing.

They seems to be lots of re/building going on there.

Sandals is at the other end of the island though. This is by Dreams and the Marriott and looks like another real thing.

They seems to be lots of re/building going on there.
Look like Zoetry is taking over 2 hotels. They will open the former Floris Suites hotel which is not beach front this November and in November 2022, they will open a "resort within a resort" at Spazio which is beach front.

Back
Top Bottom