Dive Travel Agency

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Neil_Andoque

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I recently put up a Dive Travel Agency that concentrates on the local diving scene here in the Philippines. As for marketing plans, I have scheduled myself to attend a series of shows internationally to promote my company. When I attend these dive shows/expos I will be head to head with other dive operators who will be promoting the same areas, my question is that will it be beneficial or more practical to go ahead before the shows/expos and meet with the LDS/Operators in that country/area and meet with them personally? and I will just entertain the walk-ins and other clients whom I won't be able to meet personally at the show.

Meet with anyone and everyone every chance you get. If it were me, I'd rather be one-on-one in someone's business location if you can arrange it. Then, at the show you'll be able to meet with other folks as well as reconnect with the people you've already met.

Reactions: mdb
Thanks RJP! I also thought of the same thing but I was a bit hesitant because there might be a protocol that I might be breaking or meeting them at the show might be more beneficial for me. Still, you're right with meeting everyone I can as much as possible :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom