Dive Training near Hoboken/East Hanover, NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottNY

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi...

A friend of mine is looking for a dive shop with quality training, (PADI or NAUI; doesn't matter), close to either Hoboken or East Hanover, NJ. I know there's plenty of good dive shops around, but she basically wants to be either close to home or close to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott

Hi...

A friend of mine is looking for a dive shop with quality training, (PADI or NAUI; doesn't matter), close to either Hoboken or East Hanover, NJ. I know there's plenty of good dive shops around, but she basically wants to be either close to home or close to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott

Hoboken Dive Center in Hoboken Hoboken Dive Center

or

Lakeland Divers in East Hanover Lakeland Divers

Hoboken Dive Center in Hoboken Hoboken Dive Center

or

Lakeland Divers in East Hanover Lakeland Divers

Thanks for tips. Turns out she's going to go with a friend of hers and they're going to use Blue Water Divers in Rochelle Park. It's sort of a middle ground for both and they have their own little pool there.

Good to know about the Hoboken shop though. It's close to her home so she'll be able to get tanks there.

Scott

Thanks for tips. Turns out she's going to go with a friend of hers and they're going to use Blue Water Divers in Rochelle Park. It's sort of a middle ground for both and they have their own little pool there.

Good to know about the Hoboken shop though. It's close to her home so she'll be able to get tanks there.

Scott

Hoboken and BWD are the shops I deal with most, and I'd say you made the right choice with BWD for sure.

Hoboken and BWD are the shops I deal with most, and I'd say you made the right choice with BWD for sure.

Yup. I use them for tanks when I need them and got my regs at the north store.

The main nice thing about the south store is if you get some stuff there you can check everything out in their little pool. More importantly, girlfriend will have certification! (This kills two birds... easier vacation planning; and she has no gear so presents this year will be a no brainer.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom