Dive Training Magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ftwdiver14

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just received my copy of Dive Training magazine today...well actually it was yesterday but I wasn't home.
On page 61 there was a pretty famaliar map. It is a map of CSSP. It is an article of diving in limited vis and staying with your buddy. As if a Swamper doesn't know about limited vis.
I just found it cool that a local dive location would be in a national magazine :D.

Well, yes, it's cool that a local destination would be in a national publication.
I bet Robert isn't thrilled that it's an article about limited vis diving, though.

:D

And if they consider CSSP to be limited viz diving, I've got some bad news for many of their readers....

The photo for the article made no reference to CSSP. The pic just showed a couple obviously making a dive plan holding a map. That map just happened to be of CSSP. Unless you are familiar with that map you really have no idea of where it is from. So Robert can rest easy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom