dive to 300 ft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting to see you guys skipping the 120 bottle. Something we've been considering here as well, as the min gas just starts to get insane with only a 120 bottle, but if you bring the 120 as well, it just seems to get into bottle hell.

John and I did a training dive for this a few weeks ago. It was already like tubular bells going down the shotline with all the AL80's. I had 3 AL80s and 2 AL7s for most of the dive, and this is for 20 mins at 330 feet. As John Says, we then have bottles being delivered just in case by support teams at 24 metres and 9 metres.

John and I did a training dive for this a few weeks ago. It was already like tubular bells going down the shotline with all the AL80's. I had 3 AL80s and 2 AL7s for most of the dive, and this is for 20 mins at 330 feet. As John Says, we then have bottles being delivered just in case by support teams at 24 metres and 9 metres.

Yeah, feels more like a 3-ring circus act than actual diving.

Yeah, feels more like a 3-ring circus act than actual diving.

Which is one reason why my buddies and I switched to CC. To do these dives on OC the amount of cylinders needed was getting ridiculous.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom