Dive Tek Kona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slingshot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone been out with the Dive Tek guys lately? I haven't been able to reach Keith on the cell, and my email has gone unanswered. Nice outfit, hope they are still doing charters!

First post in a long while...

Slingshot

Sadly, Keith and his company are one of the casualties of this year's slowdown. He said he was shutting it down about a month or two ago. I still see him on the water on occasion with larger groups, don't know if he's just finishing up some obligations or trying something different.

Thanks Justleesa, Steve. Dive Tek was a nice outfit, I'll be sad to see them go. Hope things are well with you Steve, I'd love to check out the changes to your boat. Say hi to Bob for me.

Just realized my photo album online has a turtle cleaning station picture from my last dive day with Wanna Dive, and a picture of Collin from a day with Dive Tek.

DiveTEK has indeed closed it's doors (parked it's boat?). I used to work for them from time to time, and
was a long-time customer as well. It's a shame, really. All who were involved are doing different things
now; some in and some out of the dive industry.

It's a hard time to be in the dive business in Kona.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom