Dive Team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FFEMTcJ

Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunatly my FD got rid of the dive team several years ago. They said it cost to much for training/upkeep/whatever else and we never had any rescues and S.O. does body recovery, so they scrapped it.. I'm looking into eventually getting a job somewhere after I get all the training.

FFEMTcJ:
Unfortunatly my FD got rid of the dive team several years ago. They said it cost to much for training/upkeep/whatever else and we never had any rescues and S.O. does body recovery, so they scrapped it.. I'm looking into eventually getting a job somewhere after I get all the training.
Good luck on the job but if you wait until you have all the training you'll never make a move. Getting all the training will never happen.

Training never stops. When you think your done it's time to start the re-cert process. Unlike sport diving it isn't a get certified once and your done. Each leg has time limits that can range from a year to 3 or 5 years.

Good luck on your search.

Gary D.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom