Dive Supply

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive supply no always helpful agree Robin does his best, suunto products brought in Thailand yes for us problems.

If DS can fix problem or your fixed computer goes wrong again beware the short warranty 3 mths.

After intial help from DS Your left with Suunto if problem cant be resolved ,suuntos direct service simply put is terrible.

In the end we gave up and found an alternative.

Yes, I agree. The only problem I ever had with DS was about the appalling Suunto warranty.

DS Koh Tao did their very best but I think it was decisions made by Suunto and DS HQ which they had to abide by, that were so disappointing.

Since I stopped buying or selling Suunto products , no problems at all.

Well, that's a fair bit farther than I'm willing to go, but I will say that I also deal with Aquamaster (Aqualung/Uwatec) and SDE (Mares) and get equally great service from them! :blinking:

I am supplying Dive Supply with some minor important products and they always go with the expensive European imported stuff, never with the cheap Chinese one. So for that they get a AAA+++ from me. The seem to be very professional.

I had many problems with SDE (as a customer not as supplier), and they don't seem to be a serious company (they want that I transfer 100.000 Baht without official quotation or proforma invoice, they don't want to specify exactly which compressor configuration they will send for the money, etc etc).

I don't know Aquamaster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom