Dive Sunday, June 11th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, whatdya know, Dixie Diver's schedule appears to have changed:

AM Dive:
Sea Emperor
Wreck 70'
Reef 60'
Drift Dive

PM Dive:
Jim Atria
Wreck 132'
Reef 60'
Drift Dive

Night Dive:
OPEN

So, it's the Sea Emporer AM (not my favorite wreck) with Dixie, or PM with the Diversity with Walter, Moo and Kitty or the AquaZoo with SoFL DHQ.

I love the Sea Emp but I've had enough of it for now....I would prefer the PM dive on this one however, really rather have gone in the morning. Also, this week is some dive camp thing at Dixie - I heard it's been packed........

Guess I'm gonna have to pass on this one.
Enjoy!!!

KBeck:
well, whatdya know, Dixie Diver's schedule appears to have changed:

AM Dive:
Sea Emperor
Wreck 70'
Reef 60'
Drift Dive

PM Dive:
Jim Atria
Wreck 132'
Reef 60'
Drift Dive

Night Dive:
OPEN

So, it's the Sea Emporer AM (not my favorite wreck) with Dixie, or PM with the Diversity with Walter, Moo and Kitty or the AquaZoo with SoFL DHQ.

KBeck:
....or not. got called in to assist my sister in fixing up her house for sale (anyone interested in a very cute townhouse in Boynton? :) )

:11: After you started this whole thing!!! I was just reading this thinking it would be nice to get together with Krista and since hubby was catching a morning flight out I could do a PM dive ......... !!!!
Argggh!

No offence to anyone else but I was going to make the drive just because KRISTA was diving but now I think I'll stay closer to home.

So the sugar baby is out eh? - - Hmm I think I will sleep in on sunday then and dive on either Monday or Tuesday.. good thing about having weekdays off. The dive boats are great during the week :) :cop_2:

KBeck:
....or not. got called in to assist my sister in fixing up her house for sale (anyone interested in a very cute townhouse in Boynton? :) )

Assist her in the morning, join me in the afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom