Dive Sports Christmas Party - December 2 - FREE Food - FREE Prizes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I JUST got back from a 7 day cruise, I wish I could've made it over that way. I need a camera.

Michael

Phil,
Thanks for a great time. I am glad I could make it back from LA in time!
Howard

mike_s:
Hey Snepdiver... I didn't know you were there! Too bad as I didn't get to meet you.

-Mike
We did not get there until late. About 5:00. It was very crowded and it took me 10 minutes to find people that I already knew and could recognize. Will probably be diving at Bluewater Sat Dec 9th if you want to join in.

Arg. I wish I could have been there. Why cant it be a Dive Sports Christmas-in-July Party when I am actually down there...

utdivermatt:
Arg. I wish I could have been there. Why cant it be a Dive Sports Christmas-in-July Party when I am actually down there...

Phil used to do a big sale on Memorial Day Weekend. Maybe you could talk him into doing it again? That's closer to when you're down here...

Geez Mike, your everywhere today.... July is better than May... May means I just got out of classes for the semester and havent had a chance to earn any money yet... July means I had two months of earning potential. Seeing as I need doubles, drysuit, and light, I am going to need alot of time to earn the money. Hopefully I can pick up all three next summer though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom