Dive Sports Christmas Party - December 2 - FREE Food - FREE Prizes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Dive Sports Annual Christmas Party and Sale - Saturday December 2, 2006 - 8AM to 8PM

If you have never been to the Dive Sports Annual Christmas Party & Sale, you don't know what you are missing! Again this year it will be on the first Saturday of December......December 2, 2006. We open from 8AM to 8PM and EVERYTHING will be on sale. You can visit this link to see a partial list of the sale items and prices......

Dive Sports Christmas Party and Sale - Great Prices on Tons of Scuba Equipment

We will open our doors at 8:00AM on Saturday morning. We will provide FREE refreshments all day long, with something hot for the lunch hour. Our annual Dive Sports Dirty Santa game will begin at 2:00PM with a little twist......we provide ALL of the gifts. Those of you that have attended might be able to chime in and let others know just how much fun this is. At approximately 5:30 PM, we will begin the drawings for the FREE prizes, including the Grand Prize of a Complete Oceanic Scuba Unit, complete with the Oceanic Excursion BC, the Oceanic GT3 regulator, the Oceanic Alpha 8 octopus, and the VEO 180 Computer combo. We will also give away a number of other items, including regulators, dive bags, wetsuits, Dive Sports Gift Cards, and many other items. In fact, the list of FREE prizes is still building! Last year, our prize giveaways totaled over $10,000 in retail value! Best of all, YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN! So show up and your chances are VERY VERY good!

List of Dive Sports FREE Christmas Party Prizes

We are adding to our prize list every day! Each time you visit this link, you will see new items listed on both the sale page and the FREE prize page. So visit often!

We hope all of you that are close enough will be here for all of this great fun. This is a good time to visit Santa for all of your scuba Christmas needs. We look forward to seeing all of you. Thanks.

Dive Sports Scuba
1207 Beltline Road
Decatur, Alabama 35601

Phil Ellis

Them are some very nice prices. It would be worth the road trip indeed. Have you heard anything about a scuba pro reg recall?

tom wicker:
Them are some very nice prices. It would be worth the road trip indeed. Have you heard anything about a scuba pro reg recall?

Tom, you haven't seen the half of it. We will have some absolutely amazing prices for this sale. Remember, many of the great prices cannot be shown due to advertising restrictions by the manufacturers. We will be giving away a TON of merchandise. I thik you will have a great time.

On the issue of ScubaPro recalls, this is the last one that I know of.

ScubaPro Recalls MK20 First Stage - October 2, 2006

Thanks and we would look forward to seeing you.

Phil Ellis

Since there will be plenty of Scubaboard folks at this sale, anyone want to get together a ScubaBoard lunch the day of the sale? Big-Bob-Gibsons BBQ (on Danville Rd) would be my suggestion.

anyone?

PhilEllis:
On the issue of ScubaPro recalls, this is the last one that I know of.

ScubaPro Recalls MK20 First Stage - October 2, 2006

Though this was determined to be caused by over tightening on the 1st stage during service, if you want to see what one looks like when it cracked upen under stress, see this NOAA Saftey notice to their divers. It has a pic of a first stage that burst open under pressure.

http://www.ndc.noaa.gov/pdfs/sb05-01.pdf

I will be by there late in the afternoon. It's a bummer that I will miss the free stuff. Oh well, Some days the work has to come before diving and diving related stuff.

Mike,
Great thought. If only I was not returning from LA that day. I don't even know YET when I get back in to town.
Howard

mike_s:
Since there will be plenty of Scubaboard folks at this sale, anyone want to get together a ScubaBoard lunch the day of the sale? Big-Bob-Gibsons BBQ (on Danville Rd) would be my suggestion.

But Mike. our food will be FREE! And GOOD! Chef Jonathan will make sure of that. Anyway, I hope to see lots of you here on Saturday December 2. I promise lots of fun.

For the list of FREE prizes, you can visit the following link. Remember, we will continue to add to the FREE prize list right up until Saturday morning. Thanks and see you all there.

Dive Sports FREE Prize List for Annual Christmas Party and Sale!

Phil "give it away" Ellis

Well, tomorrow is our big sale day. We have received and priced about 2000 pounds of inventory just this week. We will have lots of stuff in the store at some really great prices. Oceanic regulators, BCDs, safety sausages, dive bags, cameras, computers....the list is long. We hope to see a pretty good scuba board contingent at the sale. And of course........the giveaways will rival ANYTHING you have sever seen from a dive store. So, come on down! Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Phil,

Thanks for having the great sale and for all the door prizes you gave away.. Some folks walked away with some really nice gear sets from your door prizes....

There were several Scubaboard folks there also that I saw...

Thanks again! -Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom