Dive Sites Maps of the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coron-Busuanga dive sites.

CoronDiveSitesMap.jpg

May I suggest to the mods that Penn's maps be stickied. Great resource for anyone interested in diving in the PI...

pakman:
May I suggest to the mods that Penn's maps be stickied. Great resource for anyone interested in diving in the PI...

i second the motion. please delete the off topic posts as well.

That would be nice.

For everybody, feel free to copy the maps if you need them. Just don't use them for any commercial purpose.:wink:

pyrodiver:
where can you find Bebots in Anilao?... just want to make sure, it's a dive site. Am sure you guys know that in Anilao, you bring your own 'bebot' because ya can't find em there!
bebots is just north of dead palm... OR it could be the name of the same site... also known as "panny's point" if i'm not wrong...

would be nice to have signages at divesites huh hahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
bebots is just north of dead palm... OR it could be the name of the same site... also known as "panny's point" if i'm not wrong...

would be nice to have signages at divesites huh hahahahaha

Jag

its a separate site. pani's is a few hundred meters from dead palm.

signages underwater? like "this way to bahura kanto de tinio? :icon2: :diver: :icosm12:

This is a small island located at the North-East tip of the big Island of Cebu.

Malapascua is one of the favorite dive sites in the Philippines. Both foreign and local divers visit here for the daily thresher shark sighting off Monad Island.

MalapascuaIslandDiveSites.jpg

Still looking for dives in Cebu? Now, go South-West and dive the sites of Moalboal. Most visited spot here is Pescador Island for its steep drop-offs and rich marine life.

:wink:

MoalboalDiveSitesMap.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom