Dive Sites and Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimusubi

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a resident in AZ and a fairly new diver. I'm looking for a place to dive next Wednesday on Nov. 5th in the morning time, and I was wondering if anyone knew a decent place with good visibility to dive in. Also, I'm looking for some dive buddies out in Arizona, I only know a handful of people and most of them are either too busy or too "advanced" to dive with little old me. If anyone in AZ is interested to do some diving either next Wednesday or whenever, please let me know and we'll exchange info.

- Ali

Hi,

I'm a resident in AZ and a fairly new diver. I'm looking for a place to dive next Wednesday on Nov. 5th in the morning time, and I was wondering if anyone knew a decent place with good visibility to dive in. Also, I'm looking for some dive buddies out in Arizona, I only know a handful of people and most of them are either too busy or too "advanced" to dive with little old me. If anyone in AZ is interested to do some diving either next Wednesday or whenever, please let me know and we'll exchange info.

- Ali

Ali Welcome to Scuba and Scubaboard. I live pretty close to Lake Pleasant and I am always up for diving.

Best,

JcF

Thanks! I sent you a PM. I'm also interested in going to Colorado River this Sunday if anyone is interested. I hear there is 30' of visibility right now! If anyone is interested, please PM me.

If you live on the west side of town you can always stop by the West Valley dive club meeting to meet a new dive buddy. They meet on the first Wednesday of the month at Arturo's in Goodyear from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.

I would love to, but unfortunately that's really far from where I live and I have a student group meeting at exactly that time on Wednesdays. Thank you though for the info!

Hi Ali,

Welcome to the addiction....I mean welcome to diving and Scubaboard. I'm usually diving on Saturdays. Either Lake Pleasant or the Salt River. Let me know when you're planning to go diving and if I can I'll join you.

Steve.

Yeah for sure. I'm down to go diving anytime. It looks like I couldn't get anyone to come with me for this Sunday, so I'll have to do it another day. But I'll definitely hit you up when I figure out a day! Thanks again!

Hi,

- Ali

I might be able to swing wed the 5th at what time, send me a pm and we can try to work out the details if u are still interested.

If anyone else is interested in coming please let me know. It looks like the people who were originally interested in coming had to cancel because of last minute emergencies. I would still love to go diving tomorrow, so if anyone wants to come please feel free to PM me.

Back
Top Bottom