Dive site with Missle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Desa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I hope I am in the right area. I am running down to Pananma City Beach on Thursday to dive with Hydrospace this weekend. I know there is a dive spot somewhere arround Huntsville that has a missle sticking out of it and was hoping to find some info on it so I could possible dive it Thursday on the way down, or Monday on the way home.

Anybody help me out? TIA

Desa:
I hope I am in the right area. I am running down to Pananma City Beach on Thursday to dive with Hydrospace this weekend. I know there is a dive spot somewhere arround Huntsville that has a missle sticking out of it and was hoping to find some info on it so I could possible dive it Thursday on the way down, or Monday on the way home.

Anybody help me out? TIA

You are looking for the Madison Aquatic/Paintball park. If you do a google search on it, you should have no problems. They also have the fuselage of an F-4 Phantom fighter jet scuttled there.

Mike

Got it, thanks.....

Thursday is a good day. The diving is better there during the week. On the weekend a lot of people get in and it can stir up the bottom.

I work pretty close to Madison Aquatic Park and go out every now and then during the week after work. I see a dramatic improvement in the vis over the weekend.
Luke

ScubaLuke:
Thursday is a good day. The diving is better there during the week. On the weekend a lot of people get in and it can stir up the bottom.

I work pretty close to Madison Aquatic Park and go out every now and then during the week after work. I see a dramatic improvement in the vis over the weekend.
Luke

Thanks for the tip...Might see you there sometime...

Me and a couple buddies will be heading up there early/mid Friday(8/27-28) to do 2 dives and then we'll camp and do two more Saturday morning if anyone cares to join us. It'll be our first trip to Rockdivers and we're looking forward to it :)

Matt. my group will be there Sat. on the back side Big Red Dodge. Theres a nice Hooters and I bounce at the best club in town if you guys are going out after your diving Fri. or Sat.
If you need directions to the club check out sammytsplace.com our best band will be there Sat. night the place will be packed with ladies the band plays dance and hip hop
If our group ends up doing a night dive I won't work at the club Sat.

LOL

I guess you saw my website.

We're gonna visit some friends in Tuscaloosa Thurs night and we are heading to Rock Divers Friday morning to dive it mid-day. We may be interested in the Hooters, its kind-of-a-weakness. We're going to dive Saturday morning and we'll probably be heading back home afterwards - hopefully making it back before it gets too late. Thanks for the offer, I took a look at the website and we may check the club out next time - looks like it gets pretty wild. :D :monkeydan:

Group2.sized.jpg

Had fun at Rock Divers, I'll have a report posted in its own thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom