Dive Show - UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterBaby

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I am going to the Dive 2003 show on Saturday and am really looking forward to it. I was wondering if anybody had been to previous years and could tell me a bit of what I can expect to see?

Cheers!

WaterBaby

Hope you enjoy Dive 2003. At the risk of sounding cynical - you will find lots of people there who have set up stalls with the express intention of selling you dive equipment, holidays, trips and courses. All packaged with an ingenuous smile and lots of happy banter.

As the saying goes..... "I would rather be diving"

Im there on a sunday.

Basically, lots of people there will be trying to sell kit and other things whilst trying to undercut the person next to them.
The result is often, very good deals.

Its useful if you know what you want to buy before going and do some pricing online and take that list with you so you can see if it is such a good deal or not.

Ive got a range of things to buy from a torch to a new drysuit so have a busy day planned.

I realise it will be a big sales showroom!! I am looking at getting a good deal on some regs - I have been looking at Mares or Apeks, and after reading some discussions on the board am leaning towards Apeks. Will defenately take your advice and takes some prices down with me as a guide. I can feel my plastic getting hot already!!

WaterBaby once bubbled...
Hi! I am going to the Dive 2003 show on Saturday and am really looking forward to it. I was wondering if anybody had been to previous years and could tell me a bit of what I can expect to see?

Cheers!

The latest copy of "Diver" magazine has a show profile and a map of what stalls you can expect to see.

I went to LIDS back in March and that proved a useful jaunt. I received great advice and bought loads of kit and knew that it was coming from authorised retailers. This discount I received was comparable to the internet so keep your eyes peeled for good deals.

I'm gonna take look on Saturday....

a number of us from the board will probably be going, ScubaJim has a stand there (207 if memory serves me correct) a few of us will be meeting at around 2pm (and 5pm if your still around) to have a chat face to face, so anyone from the board in attendance feel free to drop by :)
(a tad more detailed info in the Wreck Ferret forum)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom