Dive shops in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For Singapore there are two major spots to try:

In Lucky Plaza in Orchard Road, there are two dive spots in the basement for you to compare prices. These places tend to be more expensive.

At the Concourse on Beach Road, there are three dive shops, Waikiki, Richmond and Oceanic on the ground floor of which Richmond seems to be a better deal.

There are also dive shops all over Singapore that also sell equipment. Happy shopping!

touf:
Any store recommendations?

What brand are you looking for?

Traminer:
For Singapore there are two major spots to try:

In Lucky Plaza in Orchard Road, there are two dive spots in the basement for you to compare prices. These places tend to be more expensive.

At the Concourse on Beach Road, there are three dive shops, Waikiki, Richmond and Oceanic on the ground floor of which Richmond seems to be a better deal.

There are also dive shops all over Singapore that also sell equipment. Happy shopping!

Thank you for the advice.

I have been to the stores at Lucky Plaza. I find the prices on the Internet from organizations such as Leisure Pro to be much less. Then again, perhaps my negotiating skills are not up to snuff.

I bought a hydrooptix double-dome mask in Concourse shopping center (Oceanic store) for only about 77US$. A pretty good deal.

Wha'cha looking for? I'm in Singapore, will be happy to help price stuff. But Lucky Plaza and Concourse are definite places to visit.

Even better if you know good instructors that they get hefty discounts.

DontLieToMe:
I have been to the stores at Lucky Plaza. I find the prices on the Internet from organizations such as Leisure Pro to be much less. Then again, perhaps my negotiating skills are not up to snuff.
They must suck. I find just the opposite by normally about 30%.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom