Dive Shops in Playa, Coz, Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from Puerto Aventuras. When on a Whale Shark excursion up to Holbox with dive Aventuras, and had an afternoon reef drift dive with Aquanauts. Had a great time with Aquanauts. It is a great shop and the instructors are awesome. Can't say enough about them. It was just the three of us on an afternoon dive.

We are headed for Playa this weekend, and will be staying at Secrets Maroma Beach, which opened August 1, 2008. They have an on site dive shop. Has anyone stayed at this resort, or dove with the dive shop. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would be interested to hear how the trip went also. My girlfriend and I stayed at H10 Ocan Maya down the road last week and dive with the shop out of Maroma Marina (scubacancun .com .mx) one day. Raphael was our DM and did a great job. Large boat and nice dock. I believe its at the same place. Dive shop was up these stairs right by the beach. Really nice area down by the marina, lots of activities and thought that would be a great place to stay if the resort was nice. Looking forward to hearing if this is the same place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom