Dive Shops in Hong Kong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mufaddal

Registered
Reaction score
Can somebody inform me the good dive equipment retail shops in Hong Kong? Are they more competitive than Singapore? I am looking to buy some Fins: either Mares or Scuba Pro. Also looking to buy a good dive light.

Try Diving Adventure in Causeway Bay, they offer 40% discount over sticker price. Others offer 30-35% discount. I aslo have checked with the Singapore dive stores in Orchard Road. HK prices are cheaper.

I HIGHLY recommend Denny Wong at Diving Express, tel 28682268 / mobile 9359 5262. Honest person, most competitive diving package. Tell him you were referred and he will be happy to give you a good deal.

Try Pro-Dive Hong Kong at Wan Chai. They have a wider range of diving equipment. Prices are competitive as well.

For a good dive light, you may get cheaper price at Shum Shui Po Ap Lui Street, which is just next to Shum Shui Po MTR station. Most HK dive shops list full price on sticker and give you 30% off if you are serious buyer.

If you want to buy equipment in Singapore, go to Paris Dept Store at the basement of Lucky Plaza. Best prices in town. Look for Charlie. In HK, try Pro-dive on Lockhart Road (above a pub called San Francisco). Very competitive pricing and very wide range. Think prices at Paris is slightly cheaper than Pro-dive.

I can second Denny Wong at Diving Express. He knew his stuff and I got good prices. Shop is a bit hard to find (2nd floor of what looks like a residential block)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom