Dive Shop in the GTA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I second and third for Dive Source. They have always treated Matt and I with respect and the people who work there are fantastic. Haven't been to WaterSport but I have a week left before I start work so maybe I will hit the subway and check them out.

Dive Source and Aquarius. I ocasionally go to Scuba 2000 but that would be a trek and a half for you if you're downtown... let us know where you are staying and we can likely point out the closest one to you...

Hi

If you know anything about Ontario, there are actually only two dive shops worth visiting that have hundreds of dive items to choose from in stock they are Aquarius and DiveTeck in Brockville, all the rest are just mail order shops with a few wet suits and regs hanging on the walls to fill space and maybe if your lucky an old dive boat to help them get by.. Whats the good of a dive shop if all they say is we can order that for you, you can do that your self on line faster and hastle free. A stocked dive shop makes money and provides a better service.

Britanic diver

When there desperate for business there always very helpfull.

BritanicDiver

Britanicdiver:
Hi

If you know anything about Ontario, there are actually only two dive shops worth visiting that have hundreds of dive items to choose from in stock they are Aquarius and DiveTeck in Brockville, all the rest are just mail order shops with a few wet suits and regs hanging on the walls to fill space and maybe if your lucky an old dive boat to help them get by.. Whats the good of a dive shop if all they say is we can order that for you, you can do that your self on line faster and hastle free. A stocked dive shop makes money and provides a better service.

Britanic diver

Aqua Sub has a great selection to chose from and not to play favorites which Aqua Sub happens to be.!!! Scuba 2000 also has a great selection. And they are not mail order guess you haven't been out of your shop much to check out the compition. So before you start putting down the other shops have your facts straight and make sure they are correct!!!! I have yet to wait for anything from either shop except maybe for my paycheck to come in to pay for it!!! By the way the original questions was about shops in Toronto and Area Poor guy would have a long bus ride to brockville.

I'll bet Joaozinho has long since returned to Columbia. Even so, a trip to Dive Tech in Mallorytown (not Brockville) would have been worth his while. It's an excellent shop. Along the way he could have stopped at several of the other 'decent' shops along the way, such as Dive Source in Oshawa.

Perhaps Britanicdiver is just having trouble finding them.:wink:

Britanicdiver:
Hi

Britanic diver
I disagree with you. From what I've seen, Aquarius has only about the same amount of stock (including "widgets" such as books and coffee mugs) as just about every other shop in town, Scuba2000, Dive Source, Aqua Systems Mississauga, WaterSports, etc. Aquarius is not even in the same league as Dive Tech.

It's obvious to me which shop you must work for.

Back
Top Bottom