Dive Shop in Southeast Alaska.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akscubainst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Greetings -

After 11 years of ownership and 21 years of being involved with our store, My wife and I are looking to step away and spend more time with our family.

The Scuba Tank In Juneau, Alaska is for Sale. Price is reasonable and negotiable depending on the terms of the sale.

For more information call me at 907 - seven 23-3740 or email dmitchel@gmail.com

Website For more info - http://www.thescubatank.com/forsale.htm .

Store currently carries:
DUI / Scubapro/ Aqualung/ Halcyon/ Dive Rite/ and numerous others.

Thanks for looking:blinking:

Dave Mitchell

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity Dave, how many months do you see traffic? What about pool availability? I mean I'd like someplace warm but if a scuba instructor is a chick magnet up there who knows?

We operate/teach/dive year around - The summer is busier of course but the diving is best in winter. My busiest class has always been in January (go figure).

The City has the pool and we rent by the hour. They are currently building a 2nd pool which will make rentals in the existing pool even easier. The new pool will be all fancy and nice so that will really free up the other one!

As far as weather, Juneau winters are usually mild compared to say the midwest US. Avg temps are 30's-40's with periods that are colder and sometimes warmer. Water ranges from mid to upper 30's in the winter to low 50's in the summer.

Dave,

Just curious Is this property your's and part of the sale as well I did not see it mentioned in the list.

No, the property is leased through 10/31 of this year, However the Lessor very much desires continuation of the lease specifically as a dive shop since we are already there and fit the neighborhood fairly well.

Back
Top Bottom