Northeast USA Dive Center Expands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIVESeekers Jason

Registered
Reaction score
Hello ScubaBoard!

My name is Jason Fisch, I am one of the Owners of The SCUBA Connection located in Hillsborough NJ.

Many of you know me/us from diving together, various levels of Diving Instruction you have taken with us and dropping by the shop.

For those of you we haven't met yet I'd like to say hello and that I a positive we will meet or go diving shortly.

The SCUBA Connection has been in business since 1996, we are a full service Dive Center conveniently located (for some, I will get to that in a minute) in the Northeast and offer services ranging from Diving Instruction, Instructor Development, Equipment Sales (we have a ton of stock:)), service, local boat charters (we let you know the destination:)) and Dive Travel.

For those of you who are not conveniently located to Hillsborough NJ and would like to save money on gas, wear and tear on you car and sales tax, please keep reading.

We have recently added a convenient way for customers in our area and all over the world to shop at our store. Our on-line store is called DIVESeekers! We are adding products on a daily basis so if you are looking for something and you don't see it or having trouble finding it, please call us on our toll free number 888-728-2247 we are open 7 days a week M-F 10am-8pm and S-S 9am - 6pm.

Why would you want to buy from us versus other online stores?

Customer Service and Diving Experience
Our Customer Service and Diving Experience is where we excel. Our Staff is committed to getting you in the SCUBA gear that's right for you! We are not the type to just sell you something that you don't need! We would rather you save that money and put it towards something that you would enjoy to use.
With over 80 years and 20,000+ dives combined in environments and or types of SCUBA Diving ranging from recreational diving on shallow reefs, deep wrecks, cave exploration, technical diving, rebreather diving, U/W Photo and Video the world famous TV show LAW and Order Criminal Intent "Depths" our staff brings personal experience like no other.

Equipment Selection
DIVE Seekers equipment covers just about all major brands and then some. Wether you are a recreational diver or the most experienced technical diver DIVE Seekers will have the gear thats right for you. We are fully authorized dealers! We carry Atomic, Bare, Cressi, Dive Rite, DUI, fourth element, Halcyon, Henderson, Hightide, KISS Rebreathers, Oxy Cheq, Princeton Tec, ScubaPro, XS SCUBA and a lot more!

Store Layout and Design
The lay out is different than most of the online stores that are out there. We didn't want customers to have to sift to products that didn't pertain to them. You will see that we broke our major categories down to the type of diving you do. For example, if you were a recreational diver, you can click on recreational gear and everything pertaining to a recreational diver (almost everything:)) would be there. From there you can click on your traditional sub categories (e.g BCD's, regulators, wetsuits, tanks etc..) You can also shop by brand (even SCUBAPRO)

Price
As an added bonus, DIVE Seekers is competitively priced with a lot of the other players that are out there. Oh yeah, when you buy from us, your buying authentic equipment!

We are looking forward to the Holiday Season and Diving in 2009. Please feel free to give us feed back on the site and if you have more ideas, we are open to adopting them!

Don't forget to check out DIVESeekers!

P.S. Keep your eye out for DIVESeekers! Specials , those will be my next post!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

welcome aboard

I will check out your online store.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom