Dive Rite RG2000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cml

Reaction score
Any comments about the Dive Rite RG2000? Quality, price, reliability etc. These regulators are becoming quite popular in our area but I havent seen a thing about them on any of the discussion boards.

I have 2 on my doubles. I have had them for about 6 months, and about 15 dives down to 100'. So far I have had no problems with them. They breath well at depth.

What temps have you been diving in? Water is 49 degrees here and dropping by the minute. I am hoping that the Dive Rite handles the cold well.

cml
I have only used mine down to about 40 deg. However on of the guys i dive with used his all last winter, and we were in 34 deg water with no problems.

I'm glad you put a post up about this regulator because I was about to do it. I have been calling different dive shops in Miami and the best price on the RG2010 that I found was $339.00. Not bad especially for the performance that I have been hearing about. The only problem is this is a rather new reg on the market and not many people have dove with it so it doesn't have a large constituency yet. For the price it seems to be what I am looking for but I would like to here more testimonials about it. I plan on using this regulator for my primary on my tech configuration. Any feedback on this regulator would be greatly appreciated.

I bought the 2000 two months ago and I love it. I used it for the first time in Aruba last month and it was great -- easy to breathe even when my tank was low. In one dive we had to fight a strong current to get back to the boat and the reg performed like a champ. In fact, I didn't even think about it until I was back on the boat and realized how well it had performed.

Back
Top Bottom