Dive Rite NiTek Dive Computers - 15 Available! - $175.00 - FREE Shipping to US Only!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really didn't think this was that absurd of a question since I got this from you website " You can also download the NiTek with the optional NiTekLogic software and interface box. "

I have since found it, but it's almost the as much as the computer. I have since found a current computer with download interface. Thanks anyway.

Waterskier1:
I really didn't think this was that absurd of a question since I got this from you website " You can also download the NiTek with the optional NiTekLogic software and interface box. "

I have since found it, but it's almost the as much as the computer. I have since found a current computer with download interface. Thanks anyway.

Hi Waterskier. Dive Rite originally made a download kit for this computer. That is no longer available. We still have a few of these remaining, so if anyone wants a good little nitrox computer at a great price, this would be the chance. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Phil, looks like a good deal - what's your policy on shipping to Canada (Toronto)? Also, does anybody out there know if customs duty applies to scuba gear crossing into Canada? In my experience "Free Trade" isn't always so free!

Christian

mcmilc2:
Phil, looks like a good deal - what's your policy on shipping to Canada (Toronto)? Also, does anybody out there know if customs duty applies to scuba gear crossing into Canada? In my experience "Free Trade" isn't always so free!

Christian

We absolutely love shipping to Canada. Using USPS Express Mail, the customs delay is typically very small and the brokerage fees and duty is very small. We have only a few if these remaining, so if you want one, I would suggest that you phone us. I have not downloaded last nights orders, so I don't know how many orders are there for this computer. Call us this morning and we will get one out to you. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom