Dive rite jetstream

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dariopb

Registered
Reaction score
] Hello, I live in the caribbean, planing on buying the dive rite jetstream casue it can be used on either side witch is a plus for sidemount diving, the total price for a couple of them is 800 need some reviews or suggestions thks

Ja ja, yep

thks for the note, they are still being manufactured by poseidon but cost a little bit more. Have a dive rite dealer where i live but no poseidon. Anyway gonna ask dive rite if they had any reason for retirement

thks beanojones

Since that is, and always has been, a Poseidon Jetstream I suspect that the business relationship that allowed DiveRite to re-badge Poseidon products has come to an end.

Dariopb,
I sent you a PM late last night. I feel that you will not get many answers to your questions on this forum...most hate them. (look at the two replies you have so far) I have arout 7 sets of Poseidon regs and love them. So check out you inbox and please let me know how it goes.

Dariopb,
I sent you a PM late last night. I feel that you will not get many answers to your questions on this forum...most hate them. (look at the two replies you have so far) I have arout 7 sets of Poseidon regs and love them. So check out you inbox and please let me know how it goes.

Thks Tony, I already did, still evaluating a couple of things.

My recommendation would be to get the new xt regulator from your diverite dealer as it would be cheaper and also have the ability to route hose from the left. Bottom line I think it would be more cost effective in the long run for you.

Back
Top Bottom