Dive Rite H10, what is this part called?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent idea since DR express doesn't feel that pictures are helpful additions to the parts page. :confused2

Yeah, I noticed that. But neither does anyone else. I search the part number and didn't find a pic anywhere.

I hope not, because if thats the case its $82 to replace...

I outlined what I am talking about in red in this pic.

I'm pretty sure it's the reflector assembly. The reflector (the shiny part) is not offered as a separate piece.... Why do you have/want to replace it? Is it cracked or just a bit dull? And if you think that's expensive... wait till you break a bulb!! :(

h10lg.jpg

Dive Rite parts ordering

Oh and those other bozos? Don't mind them they wouldn't know what to do with a cannister light if it bit them on the a..... Never mind... :wink:

I'm pretty sure it's the reflector assembly. The reflector (the shiny part) is not offered as a separate piece.... Why do you have/want to replace it? Is it cracked or just a bit dull?

h10lg.jpg

Dive Rite parts ordering

Oh and those other bozos? Don't mind them they wouldn't know what to do with a cannister light if it bit them on the a..... Never mind... :wink:

Ben.

Someone finally told you this was a light....????

And not camera equipment???? :D:dork2:

Nope,

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night! :mooner:

AH HA! I found it!

AskOxford: snorkel

So, how do you breathe through it while your underwater? I think I'll stick to my regulator, thank you! :mooner:

Buck.

Remind me to not ever listen to the explaination from this web-site,As you did notice their explaination of a snorkel??

A tube a swimmer uses to breath from while underwater?????

How about on top of the water.

Did you and Ben and the OP ever get the problem solved on his light!!

Buck.

Remind me to not ever listen to the explaination from this web-site,As you did notice their explaination of a snorkel??

A tube a swimmer uses to breath from while underwater?????

How about on top of the water.

Hence my remark after the definition. :wink:

Did you and Ben and the OP ever get the problem solved on his light!!

Don't know! I think we scared the OP off. :rofl3:

There you are! So please clarify. What was the official name of the part you were looking for?

thank you all for the help....not!

Hey now, we were trying. Sorry if we went a little A.D.D. on your thread last night.

No hard feelings? :blinking:

There you are! So please clarify. What was the official name of the part you were looking for?

Hey now, we were trying. Sorry if we went a little A.D.D. on your thread last night.

No hard feelings? :blinking:
Ooopppps!!!!

Buck you have got too stop causing so much trouble on the board!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom