• Good

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Haven't tried it

Votes: 45 67.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thethumper

Reaction score
Anyone care to comment on the new Dive Rite fins. Anyone used them if so, what do you think. I need a new fin for Cavern/Cave. I use Blades now & the're just too bloomin' big. I have the spring kit on them, but that doesn't change the length of the fin. :)

Have a reccomendation for another fin. If so. Why?

-
I bought some XL jet fins and put L spring straps on them. I really like them. I am starting to get used to them and find that I can manuver much better I could with the Mares I used to have. I can also swim backwards with ease.

thethumper once bubbled...
Anyone care to comment on the new Dive Rite fins.
Dive-Rite bought a tried-&-true mold when one of the majors discontinued a fin model, and the rights to the design & made it their own. I'm not sure exactly whose it was before, but the design is solid, the fins are simple and honest and support the whole gamut of "cave" kicks well. They feel a lot like Cressi Frogs to me. I rate 'em good, and if I didn't already own some Jets & Frogs I'd likely buy some.
Rick

How come someone asks for opinions about Diverite fins and most of the replies are about Jetfin variants? I cant say I have even seen a pair of Diverite fins, but they do look like Cressi's with the underside foot pocket.

Back
Top Bottom