Dive Rite 300 Bar Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

200 Bar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I ordered a dive-rite iso manifold and it came with holes drilled in each valve..Wassup with that..?? Can someone look at thier own Manifold (Dive-Rite) and see if this is something new, and why..??
I didnt take possession till I check with you fine folks ..!!

Just like the Thermo's. Its a good thing its there. It allows the pressure to release, instead of building up in case of an oring failure... Its there to help... its not a bad thing...

I used to own a DR manifold, but I dont anymore, and I dont remember if my old one had those holes, or not...

LUBOLD8431 once bubbled...
Just like the Thermo's. Its a good thing its there. It allows the pressure to release, instead of building up in case of an oring failure... Its there to help... its not a bad thing...

I sure do appreciate the quick response...I have an older Dive Rite (200 Bar) and it doesnt have any holes, so I was concerned...GREAT, I feel better now...!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom