Dive Report - Since Dee specifically didn't ask me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-=>Larry<=-

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
DMed a class at Aqurena Springs this weekend. What a joy - six people & the instructor and I could see all of them, all the time! A couple were complaining of the cold [?] but it was truly a great time! :yea:
Other than that - of course, we had to stick to the Theater and it got pretty stirred up fast - vis went down to maybe 15 feet.

I've started teaching a class at SWT :doctor: - so my plan is now to go down Mondays 3 hours early or so, and get in a bit of a dip before reporting up the hill to teach. Of course, that's the plan - I've only done that twice so far & I just finished the 4th class [6th Monday there].... Still - A good idea!

I'd love to meet you down there sometime this spring and dive the lake with you. I sent Bridget a link to my pictures from the SciDive course, but I haven't heard from her yet, so I don't know what's going on with that. Keep in touch.

Ken

Ah....I was naming some the local Swampers from Twin Lakes. You're a Central Swamper so I didn't realize I should include you in my list but maybe I should just change your status to Member-at-Large so you'll be on everyones list! :eek:ut:

Are you teaching the classes there now? I'm gonna have to do that one of these days!

Ken,
I'd love to dive with you sometime - it takes almost nothing to get me to join somebody there, although I admit, my wife sometimes has something to say about it! - Will check with Bridget about your pictures!

Dee,
Just figured I'd stir the pot as there seems to be a lack of messages in general - Hmm, I have both dove & dined to the North & to the South - Member at Large.... Nah, sounds closer to my figure..
As per my activities at SWT - I simply DM at the Springs, primarily for for my LDS, I suspect the class I'm teaching might eb a bit much - It's a graduate physics course on Semiconductor Manufacturing :bonk:

-=&gt;Larry&lt;=- once bubbled...
Ken,
I'd love to dive with you sometime - it takes almost nothing to get me to join somebody there, although I admit, my wife sometimes has something to say about it! - Will check with Bridget about your pictures!

Thanks, Larry -- I appreciate that.

Larry,

So, that's why you did not join us for our dive at Barstows on Sunday.

-=&gt;Larry&lt;=- once bubbled...

Other than that - of course, we had to stick to the Theater and it got pretty stirred up fast - vis went down to maybe 15 feet.

Vis can go down to 15 feet?!? I thought it was like, "vis was up to an incredible 15 feet!!!"

Poseidon once bubbled...
Vis can go down to 15 feet?!? I thought it was like, "vis was up to an incredible 15 feet!!!"

The vis goes down to 15 feet because it truly feels like you're diving in an inland ocean. It's the clearest water I've been in since my last dive in the Caribbean at Cozumel. Check out my picture link in my earlier Aquarena Center thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom