Dive report: Peace liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All good, Matt, I don't mind. Just wish I was in better trim, that's all. That was my first time as a photographer's buddy, it's a learned skill, I'm sure. Being close enough to be a good buddy while not being so close to mess up your photos. One thing I was really pleased with though, our underwater communication was really good. Didn't you think so? I felt like we knew exactly what we were doing.

I'm just teasing on the distance part :) There were some spots where I just waited until a diver swam into the frame to add something to the picture.

As far as communication goes, you're right, it was good--once I figured out you weren't narc'ed when you were flapping your arms like they were wings :rofl3:

All good, Matt, I don't mind. Just wish I was in better trim, that's all. That was my first time as a photographer's buddy, it's a learned skill, I'm sure. Being close enough to be a good buddy while not being so close to mess up your photos. One thing I was really pleased with though, our underwater communication was really good. Didn't you think so? I felt like we knew exactly what we were doing.

lol. You knew EXACTLY what I saw! My biggest regret was not seeing the squid, the time between the last dive and the night dive was just a bit too long in a wetsuit, I'm really glad you got pictures of it though, how neat!
I'm starting to look into scheduling my Rescue class. August is a good month for me to do it. Dan's doesn't have the schedule posted on their website, are you interested in taking it with me, you have a particular instructor you want, I understand. I guess I don't mind who I take it from, so long as they're good (fun).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom