Dive report Dec 19th - Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not fair! Last time I was there viz was 5-10 feet and the sea nettles reached to 20 feet deep from the surface (had duck lips for days...). Great report and great video, makes we want to go dive on New Years Day...

I'm sure you guys will be going to many of the other sites soon too

I am looking forward to many more dives with my new teammates. :)

Yes, I really look forward to many more dives with you all too!!

When Kathy wants I would be more than happy to take her on a scooter tour of some local dive sites.

How fun! That's a great offer! It's fun to be towed by scooters - but it will be even more fun when all three of us are driving side by side one of these days - who knows when :)

With regards to navigation I owe a big thank you to Chuck for supply the GPS coordinates for much of the Monterey area. Chuck has been very helpful to many divers and boaters with his webpages and personal advice, so thanks again chuck :D

I agree! Thanks Chuck!

Ugh! Okay so a scooter I think is realistically on my list of things to get in 2 years. Lets hope that holds true... hopefully I dont need a new Drysuit any time soon :p.

Brandon,

Why would you need a new drysuit anytime soon, your suit is next to brand new? Have you been abusing the suit and not keeping up on maintenance?

Nope, Ive not been diving as much, and not doing as much in general. I guess you could say I too am gaining 'Baby Weight'.

Nope, Ive not been diving as much, and not doing as much in general. I guess you could say I too am gaining 'Baby Weight'.

Dude,

You are hilarious, I have missed seeing you down at Monterey. Cannot remember one time not seeing you down there before your daughter was born.

Now I see your friend Jeff every single time, he always comes over and says hello. I do miss diving with you, will never forget your first tour you did for me and Daniel at Monastery.

I will not also forget you were the first diver to teach me my drysuit at Break Water when all others were too busy.

Remember we can always get your CLX 450 a good home for another diver, it will sell for top dollar on this board or Craigslist. The suit is in immaculate condition last I saw it, plus you have the honor of saying this a Bianchi suit... :D

No plans to sell it any time soon. Things should get better eventually once the wife is able to stop working Saturdays. Ill be out diving this upcoming week one day as long as I can get someone to watch the baby for a bit. Not looking forward to diving wet though. :)

No plans to sell it any time soon. Things should get better eventually once the wife is able to stop working Saturdays. Ill be out diving this upcoming week one day as long as I can get someone to watch the baby for a bit. Not looking forward to diving wet though. :)

Dude,

I will be on the Silver Prince helping with some small maintenance and some nice additions that Raj is making for the boat; cabin heater etc...

I will not be diving just helping, but I would not miss the chance to see you in your wet suit, you will freeze and I can laugh, j/k...

But hey the sight would be awesome to see don't you think?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom