Dive Report - Breakwater Grand Circuit - 26 Oct 08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As we were goofing around in the shallows my buddy performed an amazing job of turning off my right post (the one I'm breathing off of) while we're scooting along the wall... as I was trying to think of a way to get back at him I thought about taking my mask off and making him work to get me to the surface...

I'm glad I didn't :wink:

Well the Cuda team was no e enough not to open up the throttle and leave us in the dust... But man that thing has some power... It is a bit heavier. I do not see myself dragging it over the berm at Monastery. But for Lobos or a boat dive it would rock.. Specially if current or long run times were the issue.

Posted via Mobile Device

After seeing the way Ken, and crew treat their X-scooters, I must say those things hold up. I like the idea of a lighter scooter. Mine gets pretty heavy at 50 lbs, roughly the same as a Cuda. Something about walking up a beach with 200 lbs of gear, or worse over slippery rocks.

Ben, we found some stuff on our last North Coast dive that we need to go back and explore again. Call me sometime and I will tell you about it. Oh and thanks for sharing the dive report :)

Valve drills while scootering hmmmm...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom