Dive Philippines (buceofilipinas)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BuceoFilipinas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone,

New here and I do not know how to create a sub-forum... any help will be appreciated.

Buceofilipinas.com is a Spanish-Filipino Dive Operator specialized in diving tours to the Philippines tropical paradise. We invite all of you to surf throughout our comprehensive website covering most topics about diving and focussed in the Philippines as a key diving destination, with over 150 pages with videos, diving tours, articles, brochures, destinations, magazines, trade fairs, marine species, etc…

We dive the best sites around the Philippines, which allow us to select quite a number of fascinating destinations that without any doubt they must be shown to the outer world, to amaze diving lovers, helping at the same time this marvellous though still developing country.

Buceofilipinas.com prepares and coordinates with so much illusion and professionalism the best tailor-made programs to dive in the Philippines, for reduced or extensive groups, as well as trips for adventure or relax, honeymoons (even underwater baptisms) and cultural trips. From airplane bookings assistance with the best airlines, transfers to the resorts or live-a-board, stays, meals, boats, equipment rental, guides, diving courses and specialties, complementary activities, etc., all of it, for the divers who want to discover or to repeat, they will not have to worry about anything else than to ready their equipment… unless they wish to also rent equipment available at each destination… We also arrange diving extension tours to Palau. We are a local agency offering local rates to international tourists.

Those who have already been able to enjoy this extraordinary underwater world, may send us their story and experiences with photos for our web and our new project, the online Diving in the Philippines Newsletter.

We wish having a close relationship with all diving lovers and contribute in any way we may to promote the Philippines and to protect the endangered underwater ecosystem of the planet, but particularly around the Philippine seas.

Thank you very much and I look forward to diving with you in the Philippines!

May I suggest you consider offering content in English (and maybe other languages, too) on your website?

Thank you Annasea, we are working on it but it is quite extense and we did not want to wait any longer to launch the new website since we had many interested divers waiting for it...

Meantime, we have an online translator on each page and the descrption of the divesites for each destination in English...

Regards

You are located in the Philippines?

Some nice pics, are they all taken at your dive sites? Do you really have hammerheads (well, sharks in general I guess)? Regularly?

Z...

Hello,

Yes, we are in the Philippines... I am a Spaniard living here since 1994, my partner is a Filipino PADI MSDT instructor, we run a diving tours & travel agency...

Yes, all the pictures are from our local divesites and some are from Palau, where we also arrange extension trips from resorts or live aboard... We do have hammerheads, not too many but you can see them eventually in the visayas (specially near Malapascua) and Ticao (near Donsol) areas and also in Palawan. Other sharks (whalesharks) are spotted all over the country, but in Donsol you may find up to 60 in one day during feb-may (start arriving in october-november)... threasher sharks in Malapascua... grey, white tips and blacktips are more often everywhere... and in Tubbataha you may find bigger ones! Hope this helps...

Warm regards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom