Dive Ops near Marriott? Rent a Car?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be heading down to Cayman Islands in Feb and will be staying in the Marriott on the Seven Mile Beach. Can you all give me some information on these two questions:

1) Is there a dive op on site or do you know of one who would pickup here? I have only dove at Cozumel, so I do not know how Grand Cayman dive ops work.

2) Would you recommend renting a car or getting around someway else? We do want to see all the island has to offer--so I was just thinking I better start practicing driving on the other side of the road!!

Thank you in advance all!

Ambassador Divers right next door to the Marriott (at Comfort Suites) is a small operation with 3 boats (8 divers max) and very personal service. I admit, I work as an instructor at Ambassador so I'm a little biased but check out our postings on tripadvisor.com. Don't get stuck diving in a crowd like you would with a lot of the dive operators....come and be part of the Ambassadors family!

Also, Andy's Rent-a-Car is located directly across the street.

Cheers!
Martin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom