Dive Ops for West Palm...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiteHedded:
they missed the reef on our second dive.
they finally re-dropped us on a great spot with bugs EVERYWHERE with about 700psi in our tanks.
we got one lobster a piece.
everyone who actually hit the reef got their limit on that dive.
we were also rushed us back in the water once they got us back over the reef I assume so they could get back to the afternoon crowd.
this is my first less-than-satisfactory dive with them
Not to hijack or sound like a personal attack, but what do you expect from dive ops? You've been dis-satisfied by more S FL dive ops than you are satisfied... How come??

Really - I'm just curious... not flaming, or getting too personal I hope :D

howarde:
Not to hijack or sound like a personal attack, but what do you expect from dive ops? You've been dis-satisfied by more S FL dive ops than you are satisfied... How come??

Really - I'm just curious... not flaming, or getting too personal I hope :D
i've been dissatisfied with two.
and only once with abernethy. they're normally my go-to dive op down there.
sorry it's just my experience with them.
I'm glad you've enjoyed all your dives with these ops

LiteHedded:
i've been dissatisfied with two.
and only once with abernethy. they're normally my go-to dive op down there.
sorry it's just my experience with them.
I'm glad you've enjoyed all your dives with these ops
I asked what are you looking for?? Why would your experience be bad?? What could they do better that would make you like them?

I own a few retail stores, and deal with customers all the time... I'm just curious, as to what could be so wrong with these operations that would make you post your distain on the internet??

abernethy is fine by me. every other time has been outstanding. their pineapple is particularly nice during the SI :)
the other op could go a long way with me by improving their customer service and attitudes IMO.
also the comment that you don't need a cert to dive nitrox with them spooked me a bit.

LiteHedded:
abernethy is fine by me. every other time has been outstanding. their pineapple is particularly nice during the SI :)
the other op could go a long way with me by improving their customer service and attitudes IMO.
also the comment that you don't need a cert to dive nitrox with them spooked me a bit.
Well... Why should you really need a nitrox cert when there is a hard bottom, and MOD's don't even come into play?? The only real hazard with nitrox is MOD's and Ox tox... but if your dive is going to be only 1.0 ppo2, is there really a hazard??

To each his own I guess...

Thanks for answering.

exactly.
to each his own. if it doesn't bother you that's super!
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom