dive operator for novice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

let'sgo!

Reaction score
Need suggestions for dive op. We are newly certified. This will be our first trip after certification. Would like small group, good rental equipment, and someone that would take extra care with new divers. We would like to start our first dive under 60 feet.

Appreciate suggestions. Thanks!

let'sgo! once bubbled...
Need suggestions for dive op. We are newly certified. This will be our first trip after certification. Would like small group, good rental equipment, and someone that would take extra care with new divers. We would like to start our first dive under 60 feet.

Appreciate suggestions. Thanks!

Where are you going in MX.......that would help?

Dive Paradise does a nice job with beginners......at least they did with some friends of mine a year or so ago. Scuba Du was also a nice operation at Presidente.

I would highly recommend diving with alison denison if you are going to Coz. My family dove with her in December 2002 and her operation is first rate. Check out her operation at scubawithalison.com
Have a great trip. The diving in Cozumel is awesome!

I just got back from diving with them about a month ago.
My husband and I were new to drift diving. The boat usually had
about 12 people on it, but they would have 2 DMs and would split the group up. I enjoyed going on the larger boat. We met some very nice people and learned some things from the other divers to help better our diving. On our first 2 dives we hired our own
DM that stayed with us to make sure we were ok. It was $37, which we didn't mind paying for our safety. After the first 2 dives,
we both felt comfortable enough to go with the group.
I know a lot of divers don't like going on the slower, more crowded boats, but we didn't mind it at all.

I highly recommend Scuba Du. I did my first ever drift diving with them. They are professional and freiendly.

Spent a 5 days diving with Papa Hoggs in July and really enjoyed them. In fact we liked them so much, we just book another 6 days diving with them in December. We're both still fairly new divers - only certified a year and mostly lake divers. Papa Hoggs took very good care of us .....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom