Dive Ninja Internship..... Oct-Dec.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Aloha Ohana,

I've had some amazing dives this summer with Judd and Nicola. These two learned the ropes of the dive biz while here on Oahu and I currently have a position opening up for another possible dive Ninja.

I structured the position as a work trade. With Judd I traded him Open Water, Advanced and Nitrox course plus 60 dives in exchange for being my right hand man. When dives are booked, he got to come along and learn the basics of boat charters, shore dives or assisting with courses.....

Nicola came with all of her Divemaster materials and a timeline of completing by by mid-September. That time has now come and with her mapping project complete, she is now a PADI Divemaster. In exchange for her course, she helped me with all phases of Kaimana Divers, from leading dives for experienced divers to assisting with courses and helping with our Dive Club. In total she logged almost 70 dives while she was here!

Are you the next potential Dive Ninja?

The position requires full time availability and you will be compensated in a variety of ways. If you are looking to do trade for courses, certifications or just logging dives that can be arranged. You work for tips out on our charter boats and learn how to provide customized, personal service to our clients. My ideal candidate is hard working, passionate about diving and extremely personable. I'm open to anyone at any level of certification and will chose a candidate by next Friday, September 19th.

Please send me an email at gabescotti@gmail.com with "NINJA" as the subject line. Be brief and tell me a little about yourself, your diving history and where you hope to progress to in a few months.

This position is perfect for someone who works nights, is a stay at home military spouse, has other sources of income or someone who may be visiting Oahu for the time period of October to December.... I must stress that availability will be critical for consideration (I try to dive 5 to 7 days a week)!

Mahalo Nui,

G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom