Dive Master Mario in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like to dive with Jeremy because, if anything, he dives even slower than my usual pace.

Mario is OK but Jeremy is more my speed. He had another guy freelancing for him in March whose name I forget. Might have been Edwin. He was the closest thing to Jeremy that I've encountered so far in his contract DMs speed-wise (or lack thereof) and I quite enjoyed my dives with him.

Yes Jeremy is a very good slow meticulous DM. When my DM, Raul Platas has got nobody else but me, he will call Jeremy for me and I'll go with him! Raul and Jeremy are good friends and often go hunting for food up north. If you want a nice slow pace, looking for all the good stuff but doing AL80's it would be Raul at Bottom Time.

Mario is OK but Jeremy is more my speed. He had another guy freelancing for him in March whose name I forget. Might have been Edwin. He was the closest thing to Jeremy that I've encountered so far in his contract DMs speed-wise (or lack thereof) and I quite enjoyed my dives with him.

I dove with Mario on two occassions and thought he was excellent. Very competent and very engaging...

Just dived with him all week with Cozumel Sports. Do have to request him as he does feelance. He is no fast at all. Very fun week.

Back
Top Bottom