Dive Master In Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zaxius

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all!

My freinds all call me Zax. I am a PADI certified Dive Master. I just returend from a year long tour as a Dive Master in Roatan Honduras and now I am living in Pompano Beach/ Ft Lauderdale Florida. I have no dive buddy down here yet so if anyone needs a dive buddy in the local area feel free to drop me a line! I am also looking for any work I can as a dive master, working in a shop or a boat. I am also VERY interested in working for a research or exploration operation so if your asscociated with that kind of thing please feel free to send me some info on that as well. I am recently getting into videography and photogrpahy underwater too. I am also a published author and I love to write about my many adventures. I have seen 18 countries around the world in the past 20 years. So if you need a divemaster for your operation, need to hire an independant divemaster to take your group on a tour, or just want a fellow diver to dive with or hang out with please feel free to contact me. Im a super freindly guy and love people and making new freinds.

Have fun everyone.

Hi all!

My freinds all call me Zax. I am a PADI certified Dive Master. I just returend from a year long tour as a Dive Master in Roatan Honduras and now I am living in Pompano Beach/ Ft Lauderdale Florida. I have no dive buddy down here yet so if anyone needs a dive buddy in the local area feel free to drop me a line! I am also looking for any work I can as a dive master, working in a shop or a boat. I am also VERY interested in working for a research or exploration operation so if your asscociated with that kind of thing please feel free to send me some info on that as well. I am recently getting into videography and photogrpahy underwater too. I am also a published author and I love to write about my many adventures. I have seen 18 countries around the world in the past 20 years. So if you need a divemaster for your operation, need to hire an independant divemaster to take your group on a tour, or just want a fellow diver to dive with or hang out with please feel free to contact me. Im a super freindly guy and love people and making new freinds.

Have fun everyone.

Any plans for around 4:30 pm today? Several of us will be hitting the beach, a few blocks south of Commercial.

No plans, Im hitting up a few dive shops this afternoon, but other than that Im free. Dont have all my gear here yet though. Its being shipped from Cali next week. You going diving or just hanging out?

No plans, Im hitting up a few dive shops this afternoon, but other than that Im free. Dont have all my gear here yet though. Its being shipped from Cali next week. You going diving or just hanging out?

Meeting at Hibiscus and El Mar, then hitting the reef.

Hey thanks a bunch for the invite! Sorry I missed ya the interview took longer than I thought. Hopefully thats a good sign :) But do please keep in touch. You can reach me at zaxius@live.com please feel free to email me any time as I would love to meet other local divers and make some new freinds here. I should have my gear middle of next week and I will be itching to go diving as soon as it arrives woohoo! Hope ya all had a great dive. Looking forward to gettng to know all of you!

Zax

Hey thanks a bunch for the invite! Sorry I missed ya the interview took longer than I thought. Hopefully thats a good sign :) But do please keep in touch. You can reach me at zaxius@live.com please feel free to email me any time as I would love to meet other local divers and make some new freinds here. I should have my gear middle of next week and I will be itching to go diving as soon as it arrives woohoo! Hope ya all had a great dive. Looking forward to gettng to know all of you!

Zax

Well, the lighting strikes directly overhead kinda scared us out of the water. But, plan on diving with ScubaBoard's own ScubaKevDm up in Boynton Beach a couple of days next week. https://securec7.ezhostingserver.com/diveboyntonbeach-com/indexs.cfm Check out this thread for details. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fl...379-boynton-dive-chronicles-new-improved.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom