Dive Maps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tom2004

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anybody know a good web site that I can buy laminated dive maps of Florida or even the Keys???? Thanks

I don't think such maps exactly exist specifically for diving but I might be wrong. However, the book Ned Deloche's Guide to Florida Diving does give some GPS coordinates and there is a book on Florida wrecks I have that also lists coordinates and you can do a web search for Florida diving and turn up some coordinates. Good thing is that Navionics charts and I imagine Blue Charts which are on a chip set and are loaded into your GPS/depth finder also have many of the sites on them once you begin to realize what your looking at. N

Teall's Guides.

I found a 2'x3' map at a Diver Direct store in Key West. Show all the reefs, depths, etc from Key Largo to Marathon.
This might be a start for you.

Anybody know a good web site that I can buy laminated dive maps of Florida or even the Keys???? Thanks

Pennekamp park sells an about 11"x17" printed paper map that I thought was decent for $2 bucks or so. It's not laminated, but you can fix that at your local Kinko's.

call them and see if you wan order one.

Divespots.com is a really good site. I have some charts called Top Spots, you can buy them at Divers Direct or west marine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom