Dive Lower Overlook next Sat.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,
Anybody want to dive Lower Overlook next Sat. morning,the 15th, weather permitting?

I'm wanting to get into more depth than I can get at Two Mile Creek and I'll go to my favorite, the Divers Ramp at Lake Jocassee in a few weeks probably anyway.

There is a possibility of that happening. You are talking about Saturday the 16 though correct? I just have to make sure my family has no plans for the weekend.

next time you could send a private message though

If this was suppose to be a private invite, I can always dive seperate from you. I was looking to get wet there either way. I might just kick/walk around on the bottom a few times for fun though!:D

Josh What is the temp at 50' to 100'

Water temp at 50 should be right at 48-50.
100 would have a temp at 45 or below.

---------- Post added ----------

Not at all Tony! I miss so much unless I am constantly lurking on sb; and unfortunately I Have had little time to lurk. A PM is a better way to get ahold of me is all.

Not at all Tony! I miss so much unless I am constantly lurking on sb; and unfortunately I Have had little time to lurk. A PM is a better way to get ahold of me is all.

No worries, I was just messing around with you. :D I had to subscribe to all the threads I like and get daily email updates to keep up.:cool:

No worries, I was just messing around with you. :D I had to subscribe to all the threads I like and get daily email updates to keep up.:cool:

Too many threads :confused:

I'm in...... Let's go diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom