Dive light from E-Bay -- Great buy!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy Crap Cuzza, you found Nemo AND Dory! :)

Dived with a guy a week ago that had one of these Diving Flashlight LED XML-L2 Torch Canister Scuba Light 150m Waterproof 3000LM | eBay I have to say we were in fair viz, and did a regular non penitrating wreck dive and I was really impressed with the light.
Saw it on Ebay for black friday for $20 and just had to buy it at that price, now waiting delivery.

I have the same light, so far im impressed with it, very bright and babatteries last couple hours
The only con is lighthead is a little heavy , so if i keep it on top of my hand , it gets tired a little , but other than that its great, i would def buy it again

The only con is lighthead is a little heavy , so if i keep it on top of my hand , it gets tired a little , but other than that its great, i would def buy it again

put some floats around Goodman handle to get neutral buoyancy (sealed empty PVC tube )

well it depends if jfe actually receives the light. i tried to buy 2 of those lights before at 30 each and just ended up getting nothing. had to file for a refund with ebay.

now that doesn't sound too good, I received the shipping notice, hopefully not a hoax.

if it has a valid tracking number, it usually turns out ok. the one to watch out for is if there is no tracking with a very long shipping time stated by the seller (4 weeks or longer).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom