Dive in Pelham Alabama Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steelslinger:
I thank the problem is accessing the account to make changes.

The previous quarry owner or whoever "owns" the rights to the domain or the web host server probalby won't give them access to the web page..... jeez. what jerks.

Actually, it is the guy the current owner hired to do their web stuff won't part with the access codes. At least that is my understanding.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I may be out there Saturday morning, but no solid plans yet. Gonna stay in Tuscaloosa Friday night if this happens, just waiting on him to confirm his plans so I can confirm mine :D If not ABWA, I'll be diving the gulf out of Orange Beach via Jellyfish.

Matt,

Are you still going to morrison springs this Sunday the 7th? I have made arrangments to meet you guys down there. I need to make sure because I will have no one with me that is diving and I am not going down by myself.

Planning to hit Morrison on the 14th, check the dates in the email :)

Corigan:
Well let me know if you are going to be out there Sat. bugman and I will come on out.

Matt

I'm a no-go. My buddy is heading to Texas, so I'll be sticking local to hit the Gulf.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm a no-go. My buddy is heading to Texas, so I'll be sticking local to hit the Gulf.
Oh Well there is always next time. I will most likely just stay dry Sat. and hit Loch Low Minn on Sunday with Kyle and Hoss.

Matt

Looking forward to a report on Loch Low Minn, I haven't heard much about it. Have fun!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Looking forward to a report on Loch Low Minn, I haven't heard much about it. Have fun!

There was an article in this months Dive Training or Scuba Diving magazine about Loch-Minn. Just FYI in case you're interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom