Dive in Fernando de Noronha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teka

Reaction score
Dears Divers

Maybe most of you don’t know a paradise place to dive. This place is called Fernando de Noronha, it is located in Brazil. You can see on search “Fernando permission. It’s easy to get this.

Another thing, you should know some Portuguese. It’s why I’m writing this letter.
I wrote a book to teach Portuguese for foreign people. The name of the book is Português Dinâmico Século 21” . Now, it’s the second improved edition and it’s selling in www.amazon.com or on www.borders.com.

Buy the book now, and start to prepare to know this paradise. You can learn each day one word in Portuguese. I guarantee that you will have fun. It’s easy to buy the book.

One example: go in www.amazon.com , after click books, on search, write “Português Dinamico Seculo 21” click on buy now, tell how many books you want. Don’t forget to give your address, because the book will arrive in your home and you don’t need to go out to buy it. One book costs only $31.99. (It’s easy, comfortable and nice!) and you will get a nice dive in Brazil.

It’s cheap also. I believe all of you have the money to buy a book that can help you in the future and help my book and my work.
I took five years to complete this book, and one more year to publish the second edition.

I will tell above how is the book.

Thanks a lot for you buying. (Don’t forget to see Fernando de Noronha –Brazil)

"Português Dinâmico Século 21".
The second improved edition is available on www.amazon.com,
www.borders.com, www.Target.com . It shows some differences between
Portuguese from Brazil and Portugal.

The chapters have a sequence. It talks about an American family that is
transferring to Brazil for four years. In the first chapter, they are
still in United States, preparing to travel to Brazil. The others chapters
are about their experience and adaptation in Brazil and within the culture. In
the last chapter, it deals with while they are at the airport, returning to
United States after four years of living in Brazil.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom