Trip Report Bonaire, 18-25 Aug 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zhung Kong did in fact get a major renovation. The little attached bar that used to be in the front corner of the building is now a brand new
restaurant down the street.

Zhung Kong did in fact get a major renovation. The little attached bar that used to be in the front corner of the building is now a brand new restaurant down the street.

The eternal tension between tourists' desire for a place to remain quaint and locals' desire to improve and expand.

I didn't make it to any "snack" places this trip, but please don't tell me Maiky Snack is franchising.

By the way, what is the new building that's being finished at the airport?

The eternal tension between tourists' desire for a place to remain quaint and locals' desire to improve and expand.

I didn't make it to any "snack" places this trip, but please don't tell me Maiky Snack is franchising.

By the way, what is the new building that's being finished at the airport?
It's going to be the Daboussi Tourist and Aviation Center. Mohammed Dabboussi owns the Avis Car Rental business and a few other successful outfits on the island.

Back
Top Bottom