Dive Haven Georgia Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redneckdiving.com

Registered
Reaction score
Just an update on Dive Haven: visibility is much improved! Had about 40ft on the NE wall!!

They have made a lot of site improvements, more covered tables, and are building an office.....

A van has been placed at 58' just between the two docks...windows and doors removed...very cool.

Supposedly there is another crane, and a dump truck that has yet to be found.

Water Temps:

Surface=88
15ft=84
28ft=76
40ft=72

Had a great time....
The website www.divehavenga.com

Great to hear that the viz hads improved. That was the one thing that was keeping me from driving up twice a month was the viz being so low.

Maybe I will try to get up that way next month.

Jeremy

Anyone up for a dive at Dive haven this Sat?

We're thinking about it... I have a newly certified friend I was going to take up to Loch Low-Minn (mainly for the viz...), however, if Dive Haven is looking good, it's much closer for us...

We'll definitely be at one or the other...

I'll be recovering from a medical test...so can't make it this weekend.

Mike

Hope you get better soon. If I can't find someone to dive with this weekend I'll help you clean up at Divers Cove next week.

froggy,im up for a dive at divers cove this sunday,had some good dives last weekend,pretty good vis. 10-25 ft

Divers Cove is at Lake Lanier in West Bank Park near the dam.

Divinginn
I have been waiting on a call for working Sunday and just got it. Looks like I will be diving Sunday for hire. Are you going to dive the 16th? I still would like to check out your boat if you still have it.

Back
Top Bottom