Dive Haven, GA on April 21st, 2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sccaleb

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone! Me and a couple of my police buddies are planning a trip down to Dive Haven on April 21st, 2007. I am pretty excited to go down there and dive it and looking forward to it. If anyone is interested in meeting up with us down there/someone who is familiar with Dive Haven wanting to help us find stuff, please let me know.

But who knows, maybe we can get a group up to go dive Dive Haven on this date? Just an idea.

Caleb

Hi Caleb, i'm sure you won't have any trouble getting a few of us locals out there. I don't think there's anything else going on that weekend, so there should be at least a few of us up for diving that day.

I amy be diving Lake Meade that weekend if I can find a buddy...

Mike

That would be pretty cool if some of the locals from the area could come out. I'm hoping the water keeps warming up. :)

Caleb

I will work on some of the Augusta crowd for that weekend.
:monkeydan

Thanks! That would be sweet to have some SBers out there to meet and dive with.

Keep me posted.

Caleb

isn't that the weekend the Mid-TN boys have the Martha's Quarry diving scheduled for? That's what I have in my calendar. Seems like a good crowd heading there.

Flightlead:
isn't that the weekend the Mid-TN boys have the Martha's Quarry diving scheduled for? That's what I have in my calendar. Seems like a good crowd heading there.

Ohhhh, is that the same weekend? Already committed to that one...

Well... ya'll have fun in TN if it is that weekend... if you're not going to TN, I'll still be down there.

Caleb

i might be able to make that...not sure how much help i can be...only dove it twice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom