Dive Fri 8/9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not working on Friday. Anyone else going to be available and want to go diving? South Shore, North Shore, Cape Ann, whatever.

What time on Sat are you going out? I just found this section of the board. I had no idea what was going on here.
I was hoping to go out Sat afternoon. I am diving Sun with a friend from work, but was hoping to get in the water Sat as well.

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
MetroWest Dive Club is leaving at 8am from Burger King just after Exit 19 on 128N.

The website is http://www.mwdc.org . Click on "date at Eight"

We'll have to keep you guys apprized of our informal date-at-twelve meetings, as some of us stay up way too late on friday night to make he date-at-eight! :)

I gotta get myself more tanks. I wanted to go out diving this evening, but there just won't be any way to get a fill before I need 'em tomorrow.

Doah...

unfotunately doesn't work for me. I am in Boston every Sat at noon for karate (my other love!). I went out with Metro West before and can sqeeze in one dive before I have to leave for boston. Deffinately intersting going to class after a little nitrogen in the system...maybe Sat mornings would be a good time to use Nitrox...
By the way Spectre, nice trip report and congradulations!

dkerr once bubbled...
I went out with Metro West before and can sqeeze in one dive before I have to leave for boston

I don't by chance know you do I? I met a 'Doug' at one of the date-at-eights last year [problems with a freaked out Cobra] and went on a night dive w/ him a few weeks later. Got a call on my cell a few weeks back looking for a dive buddy [when I was in NC].

By the way Spectre, nice trip report and congradulations!

*smile* Thanks. :blush:

Raxafarian-Is it bad to work out after diving? I had not heard this. I am not trying to be a wisa a$$, bit I was not really sure if this was a joke or not (if it was make sure you put a little extra sarcasm in there for us slow people :) )

Spectre-That was not me. I only dove with Metro West once and that was earlier this year. Great group of people, but again the karate right after diving makes for an interesting class!

Thanks
Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom