Dive Fiji - November 1, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CapeUW

Registered
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] If you love to dive, you owe it to yourself to see Fiji!

I have been looking forward to returning to Fiji since the day I left the islands in 2009 at the conclusion of my first "Dream Trip". I felt a deep appreciation for the beauty both above and bellow the waterline in Fiji. On many dives it felt very possible that you where the first person ever seeing a particular section of wall or reef. The environment was pristine! At night the sky showed a wealth of stars and details invisible in the night sky I am used to at home in the Eastern U.S. due to the "light pollution”.
The warm and friendly nature of the Fijian people matched the beauty of the islands and reinforced the notion of Fiji truly being a tropical paradise.

This coming November 1 2012 Aqua Center is planning a return trip to Fiji to stay at the Volivoli beach resort ( index ). The trip will leave from LAX in Los Angeles on November 1 and return November 13. There is also an option for 7 night stay returning November 10.

Reduced pricing for non-divers are available for both packages, and there are also great non-diving activities available such as Horseback trail riding and kayaking.

Trip details and FAQ are posted on the Aqua Center web page at Aqua Center Travel Page.

I will be happy to speak to anyone interested in the trip or to help answer any questions. I can be reached by e-mail at gmcgrath@aquacenter.com, or by phone at 508-888-3444 (Aqua Center) or on my personal cell at 774-313-8854.

I will be happy to answer questions, or just talk about Fiji and South Pacific diving!

The trip is being set up through Pacific Dive and Travel (Welcome) and Florina is also able to answer any questions you may have about this trip, or talk to you about any Pacific dive travel adventures you may have in mind.

For those people planning to attend to the 2012 DEMA show in Las Vegas, the 10 night stay return to LAX (November 13) is timed to coincide with the beginning of the DEMA show (November 14) in Vegas.

I'm looking forward to Fiji, I hope you decide to join me!

Greg M.

We have a group going to Fiji for the first time. We are staying at Voli Voli. I am looking for some "Can't miss" dive sites and area information around Voli (close village/town for food/shopping). We are very excited and have obtained some information, but info. directly from someone who has been there is usually better. Any info. is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom